Sunday, October 30, 2005

Manic Monsoon Slideshow (and a few comments)

I'm trying something new on this blog. I've uploaded a slide show of Ultimate Disc photos on Putfile.com (link)



Manic Monsoon Logo from PUA website (link)

To see the 3 minute slideshow, click here. The link automatically brings you to the slideshow hosted on putfile.com. To return to this blog, you will have to click the back button on your browser. Easy enough?

Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Oh, I'm on broadband, so I'm not sure if it works on dial-up. If you have problems, tough luck. :)


********
OT:
Many, many thanks to PUA for giving me the CDs.

Congratulations to the back-to-back champions, Team Jeepney & Espana United! I will be posting the photos of the Finals of the Manic Monsoon '05 soon.

Some people have started calling me "Pikol" on the field. OK, that's what I've called the blog - and if you check the header at the top of this page, you'll see: PIKOL: PIK + KOL Pikture Blog of Leonardo Coll. That's my name by the way, and I dun spel too gud. Pleased to meet you. Nards na lang for short. :)

Two final words: Manila Spirits!
********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home